Assignment #2: Depth of Field and Motion

 Depth of Field

This is my favorite depth of field picture I took because of the detail in the jalapinos and the vibrent collors 
I was able to bring out a lot more color from the sky and buildings
I like how strong i was able to make the blue show in this picture with the gloomy background.
I tried to aline the monitors up and focus only on the first monitor.

Blurring or Freezing Motion

I rely like how satisfying this picture turned out and the dark red contrasting with the brown. 

I think this picture is cull because of how clear the water droplets seperate in the shower and I think the bright red hairbrush completes the picture 


I like how you can see the spray mist alsmost as if it had just happoned.

Comments

  1. The darker mood you chose for the coffee being poured into the cup really brought out the browns and reds really well which you were going for. In all the photos you were able to really make all of the colors pop giving really good vibrant feel to them in contrast to the darker editing of the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also did a photo cooking, this was a fun way to play with color, contrast, and depth of field. Your composition overall is very strong, cool ideas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts