Final Project

 I have always loved the way Polaroids look the vintage style and the way they seem to capture the moment perfectly for this assignment I want to take Polaroid-style pictures based on my theme of traveling and things that relate to traveling and portray that in my work. My goal is to become a travel photographer so I hope to be able to show my passion through my work in this assignment. Each picture is going to have travel as the theme and will be edited in a vintage style with a Polaroid frame. I want to communicate my passion for travel through this assignment and want my viewer to be inspired to travel through my work.

In this picture, I wanted to show how diverse other countries are by taking this picture of money and coins I've collected from around the world throughout my travels.
I love how this picture turned out and just portrays the idea of adventure.
My goal is to be a travel photographer so this picture represents that goal with this old film camera and passport.
One of the reasons I love Polaroids is because they capture a moment and generally hold more meaning this picture has more meaning to me because these are all my old passports I got my first passport when I was eight and am currently on my fourth passport.
This picture represents my most recent trip to Guatemala with the little trinket and a quetzal the currency in Guatemala.
I really like this picture because it makes you feel like you've taken the first step and are about to set out on your trip.
I like this picture because it shows the process of packing up your life to go set out on an adventure. 








I love this picture too because it just portrays travel and gives off a sense of adventure.  

Comments

Popular Posts