About me

     My name is Andrew Carpenter I am nineteen. I am from a small town in Tennessee but have been all over the united states and the world. I've been to a total of five countries and about twenty states 

Out of all the places that I have lived Kathmandu Nepal was definitely a different world compared to the united states.

You can CLICK HERE For a better understanding of what I am trying to describe.

I lived in Kathmandu Nepal for five years with my family. Nepal is rich in culture and traditions that the people live bye from their religion to their food. below are some pictures from when I lived over there.






Comments

  1. That is so neat! While I have been to nearly every state in the US, i have never gone overseas! i would love to experience the culture... and the food!! that would be my absolute favorite experience!! Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are beautiful! I like hearing about people's lives and where they've lived since I've honestly only ever lived in Tennessee my entire life. I especially love that sunset in the third picture, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the color scheme of your blog and how it make your photos standout. Its a dream of mine to travel around the world and immerse myself in different cultures, so I always love seeing photos from peoples travels. It seems like such an incredible experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your pictures are gorgeous! i love to travel as well and this is all super interesting. i really hope you include some of your experiences in your artwork:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts