A little about me

     My name is Andrew Carpenter I was born in Mississippi but lived in Arkansas for a while then moved to Tennessee up until I was eight. soon after I turned eight me and my family moved to South Korea we lived there for two years.


This is Busan south Korea we lived in the city in an apartment complex.

They had fresh fruits, vegetables, they had a fish market all fresh and healthy foods are sold here.
Tap here for a video of the Korean food market and all the unique food and culture.











When I was ten we moved back to Tennessee and lived there for two years. When i was twelve we moved to Kathmandu Nepal where we lived for five years.
-Himalayan Mountains 

-Kathmandu valley 









In between all of this I also traveled to the Philippines, and Thailand. I Have been back in America for about two and a half years started collage semester in August. I have not decided on a major yet all i Know is that I want to continue traveling.

 

 



Comments

  1. that food market looks awsome i would love to go there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Andrew! Nice to meet you! I would love to travel to South Korea, Thailand, and Philippines. Good Job on the design for the blog. Well Done!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts